Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Own Project: Life 365





So...I started the year out admiring my friends' Project Life stuff and thought...I so want to do that. I should post on my blog. Well...it is now March. I am going to post pics I took starting in January. I missed some days, but that is okay...I am a beginner. I didn't go off a list...even though I printed a few...I just took pictures of...LIFE!!! So...welcome to my journey...I will start with January 2012 and do a week at a time. Thanks for checking this out!


1/1/12...Jack & ChyAnne before they left to go back to North Carolina...What a day!


1/2/12: Took Senna to get her American Girl Doll. We had so much fun!


1/3/12: This is my life. REALLY! I spend quality time at St. Joseph Therapy and Spine Clinich. Keith and Liz are AMAZING!!! Thanks for helping me try and get my life back.

Well...apparently I can't find pics for the 4th - 7th...Next week coming soon...except it start on the 9th! Not bad for a newbie!


2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know you had a blog. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to read about what is going on in your life, love ya

    ReplyDelete