This is a blog that has amazing giveaways of all sorts. And reviews of the products as well. Go and discover what the giveaways are today and read about cool new products. Thanks for visiting.
I am a Lynden Mom of 2, obviously. I have been married to Andy for 7 years, yet I have know him for almost 20. We have 3 amazing children: Jack, 21 and his wife ChyAnne and Senna, 7. I am a unit coordinator, my hubby is a propane truck driver (Think: King of the Hill). I LOVE to Scrapbook and I am teaching my 7 year old some of the tricks, she LOVES to make cards. Jack is in the US Army. Senna is a piano player, ballet dancer, singer (she never stops). We love living in the beautiful Northwest, but pray for more sun. I don't keep up this blog too easily but love checking in now and again. Thanks for visiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment